Tuesday, June 12, 2012

An Autistic Cry!


Special is the term suggested for me
Coz I am the 1 in 150
You say I’m complex & difficult to handle
What I feel? Let me light a candle
Through tantrums, I want you all to hear
The burden I carry, which only I bear
Want to rest, sleep; but can’t
Love to help you, wish could rant
I love my parents, but can’t express
Want cuddles & hugs, I must confess
Simple things for me are so uphill
Days and nights, a constant drill
Wish had friends, to play & have fun
 But can’t speak & express, so always turn
I want to look at people and see
But eye contact is so hard for me
Some call me a hermit and a loner
I have a world in me, I am its owner
Still I am special, a beautiful whole
Wish was a diamond, but people call coal.
So many judge me for who I’m
But I'm trusting my God for His special plan.
(by Samima)