Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life is larger than you and me



Likes & dislikes, preference & biases
Mundanely worries or heavenly glee
Existence must be liberated and free
Life is larger than you and me.

 We fall short to comprehend it sometimes
And say its not my cup of tea
Goals of ABC education, n  Job XYZ
Fail its meaning, when u look back and see
coz life is much larger than you and me

the success of life is achievement and victory
status, a big name, pots of Gold and Money
society  issues ones Boom’s decree
Tied all the way, but think you are free
Life is larger than you and me

Blessed  are the prosperous ones, I disagree
Worldly goals buy contentment, not  guaranteed
feel joyed when have peace internally
Your love, your children will complete this potpourri
So live as unbind not as abductee
Life is much larger than you and me.
( by Samima)

No comments:

Post a Comment